6. Project Manager
- To direct the assigned engineering construction and maintenance of wastewater and sludge treatment project facility plus experiences in waste water operation function. The position is required to manage and exercise general supervision over assigned supervisors, professional and technical staff.
- Manage the planning, budgeting and control of resources within engineering construction project.
- Manage project contract and be responsible for project’s profit and loss.
- Manage and assess quality of vender and supplier to meet project demand (timeline and quality of work) together with controlling vender and supplier to bring almost performance to their responsible job.
- Review and approve detailed timetable and budgets for engineering construction project.
- Ensure that all engineering construction activities are carry out in accordance to the construction plan and compliance with law and regulation required by customer and government section.
- Develop budget estimate collocate all expense within the proposed budget for the new engineering construction opportunity.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, environmental engineering
- Minimum of 10-12 years of project construction direct experience in waste water treatment plant construction worked be beneficial.
- Maintain a valid engineering and hazardous waste control certificate.