8. System Analyst
- Responsible for the analysis and develop operating system and program appropriate with the business process.
- Equivalent to Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology or any other related
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in in Information and Communication Technology
- Must have knowledge of computer software, systems, program and programming language
- Be accountable for the performance of staff under supervision
- Report section’s performance and other relevant issues to Head of Solution Delivery Section
- Be responsible and involved in human resource processes and activities
- Manage the planning, budgeting and control of resources within area of responsibility
- Encourage effective team work and monitor team morale
- Manage and maintain effective communication within area of responsibility
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade operating systems.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with the operating system.
- Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs.
- Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
- Select among authorized procedures and seek assistance when guidelines are inadequate, significant deviations are proposed, or when unanticipated problems arise.
- Perform other related duties as required